CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

god alwis testing us..

this is the little organ in my "xiu fei zeong"'s body

.. today i wake up... yeah!! wat i make a wish really occured d.. juz... make my body weak today.. nvm ... coz i can play wat i want in the bukit merah d!! paiseh.. then follow evin them go eat lunch... come bak to westlake.. i start my motorbike.. my god!!! wat happen?? cant start!!! i kept on start it ... but.. suddenly a great sound "pak!!!" my god... this time i tink really god bless me...(=.=ii) sigh... go 1434 to ask for help .. yeah! i get the number d.. then call to ask ppl repair my "xiu fei zeong".... my mind kept tinking wat the hell, no money still want me vomit frm my empty stomach...finally... repaired d.. then luckily!!! RM 7 . wahahaha!!! is plug problem!! see.. juz a little plug can cause me frustrated for so long.. watever la.. i tink this how pity a gal without a man wen in nit... luckily... still got them.. frens.. 1434.. although got man, spiderman, pretty gal, and alot weird ppl.. wahaha!! but.. i knw how fortune i met them in this year... sigh... whole day go here and there... i haven start wat i plan today in my studies.. sigh... so busy....

0 comments: