CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

tell me wat u like on me..?!

wen i was in form 4 and 5 , i alwis teased by my best frens said apple fat... in tat moment i sured debate with them, i waiting the ppl who appreciate my inner beauty.. yet. actually my heart is still feel shame... but... become fat is easier.. become thin is hard.. becoz nit a great will power.. then i become no confident on myself...
i alwis tok to myself .. apple, 1 day later sure will hav the ppl who admired the real of ur heart.. ur inner beauty... then wait and wait... time is coming... this little fat and plump plump gal really got ppl found her inner beauty.. of coz i happy tat they r appreciate the real of me.. yet i so scared..i scared wat they really want on this little plump gal... to satisfied their desired from a plump gal or is it true tat i got a gud personality oni famous among the guys?? so i give very high self protection to myself.. thru an affair.. i found tat actually no matter how playful a guy is or hau fa fa is.. they still hope to buy a real insurance in their love life.. they will oso scared to find a pretty gf .. they still hope to find a gal got gud personality...
i dunno how to said my feeling now.. but i still will looking down myself.. coz i got plump plump body..... i see alot pretty gals in my campus.. this is make me more shame tat i'm not pretty enuf..frens, shud i decorate myself like bird?? or the now of me is more than enuf...?? leave me a comment pls...

by no confident gal,
APPLE

6 comments:

Kuok Roong said...

wah dun say like tat leh... be confident in urself... i support u geh :) ur cute little kuoky support u... gu jit~

Notty Apple said...

luek~ said urself cute er...(shivering~)u support me ,then stop gu jit me. bleh~!! childish kid. whaha!!

DJ Mars De Cruz said...

Be yourself be firm on your ground. Change if you really want it. Do not force yourself into all those circumtances.

Kuok Roong said...

hebatnyer marcus, U chose the correct subject... a psychologist... shit then when u finish degree u can read my mind

gu jit~ haha 2 more days to go lo apple... gujit gu jit

Notty Apple said...

scary~ then i dun want make close fren with psychologist d.. later read my mind d... my god.. no more secret lo!!!

DJ Mars De Cruz said...

Haha.. I'm aint any psychologist...