CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

how fortunate i met u...

this few day i so lost in my study... mayb juz start.... alot thing to settle.. ptptn stuffs, motor sticker, add subj document.... the more thing i nit settle. the more stress i hav.. luckily. u are here for me... the 1st day to class. i din late. but others frens late becoz of sticker... and me.. becoz got u... ur care, ur concern tat alwis giv, ur sayang, makes me feel i'm the bird fly around u. get all the care from u.. u help me to buy sticker, even u din get. u sked my class late at 7pm. u fetch me to my westlake even look after my frens. u even sked i eat alone alwis then not allow me to eat myself, darling.. i want to tell u tat.. this is really the 1st time i felt so near a ppl care me like this, really, i so happy the time u willing to eat with our classmate.. u knw? the time i eat with them i really so happy . i can tok crazy stuff. but i saw u pity cant understd wat v tok about... makes me so guilty.... sorry... but, its so funny.. the situation is totaly wat i face and wat u face wen infront of our frens.... whahah!! so nvm la finaly ...u win , i win oso. hehehe!!!

0 comments: