CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

i heard the words i wish so long~ so touch~


today is the 17 days v together d... do u knw how scared of me..? my heart like having the scar b4 , not dare to trust 100% in guy... i felt blessful v hav gone thru 17 days d... coz i scared v have less than the relationship days i taste b4.... but, u proved to me,i trust on u... u really not the 1 i met b4 tat hurted me so much....u started to build a strong confident on me... i started not underestimate myself d... thanks.... i so happy tat this few days u r alwis be with me every seconds....the 1st day i be with u i feel cant used to the everything around us.. my heart oni got worry.... i silly til tinking is this guy treat me real ? sorry tat i ever got this silly tinking... juznw... i read the blog u wrote... and u beside me while i read it... so touch.. u knw? coz u said the word i hope to heard frm u so much... ya , not u love me... is the noun tat u use to describe me.... becoz this word oni makes me feel i'm safe, and u really really hope to be with me, not juz for few days or few seconds, instead is ur whole life.... eternity... tat word really touch me after i read it.... and the silly me dunno wat to say to u at the moment u r beside me.... u really build my confident d... really ... thanks darling... i really dunno wat to say to express the feeling of me now d.... i juz hope the word u said not juz want to cheer me up for temporary ... instead is permanent....


u really the lossing puzzle i found in my life for so long .... i dunno am i the suitable puzzle board to fit u or not?? if i able to fit the shape of ur puzzle .... i hope our complete puzzle will be the wonderful, magnificent scenery in the world.. thanks... alot.... is really alot i cant even tell from my mouth... but i felt by my heart , see in my eyes... u really treat me so gud and more than i expected.... love u ~


luv,

ur puzzle board ?????

0 comments: