CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

poor stage--sunday

today i woke up 12pm .. coz yesterday was insomia... mayb the light cause me cant sleep... then a call from love 1.. said he had help me print the ptptn form.. really thanks alot... then went out buy my rice..... i plan to myself lunch muz eat rice.. then doing ntg. i type the pengajian Malaysia assingnment.. finish.... then juznw chat with kouky... so tired but still wish to chat with him in Msn since he is in KL .. and now he is eating japanese food. and me, eating maggie...... so in order to make myself feel full i go took a small pack 3 in 1 milo. coz yesterday i found tat juz eat maggie really will hungry at nite.. then i found out the milo... it was expired.. but i still got alot.. sigh last year bought till now oni drink . but wen u want it already expired... nvm i still pour in my cup.. coz according to my science analysis.. milo already dehyrated.. so expired nvm la... and i really drink in my stomach... not bad, still the same flavour.. wahahhaahaha... bad or not tonite will knw.....
i tinking y recently everything goes to me so bad.... i want go home. but my sis not allow.. i juz hope to go home take my shirt.... so tat my mum wont worry. change the shirt already took for pray.... and i oso knw tat if i not go home this week.. the following week i really hard to go hometown.. coz assignment...
AND i want borrow book. the suck libralian kept show bad face to me....cause me i tried many times to borrow the book i want finaly whole week still failed... hey,is u is wana fuck u!!!!!!! u kacau me whole week d... u suffer me whole week d.. finaly the book i want no more d... hate u!!!!!!!!!!!!
ptptn faster approve my application ... i suffer so much.... sigh, if like this i rather dun buy tat PR book early la.. c now.. suffer myself.... RM73 suck my 1/5 of blood d.... then rental .. sigh.... juz ask for money frm mum b4 come bak oni .. how i dare to demand again wor.. if demand.. my sis sure strike with her symtome... which is scold me..... open mouth juz scold lo......... nah, eat maggie dun scold me ar... wat to do wor.... student life ma...

for ur information : today i spend RM3.40 oni... hehe... ( siew yuk cha siew rice oni). hahahaha... save leh? maggie best!! bleh~~

0 comments: