CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

stress...

suppose i am writing for my communicative english assignment but i am so stress. so lost.. recently i feel so stress....the assignment, the ptptn stuffs, verify the certs... all those things really make me cant breath.... even the CNY, i tot i already settle , and prepared all the stuffs the government nit.. but, my sis told me she already change the KWSP to pencen... and she done it b4 CNY. now, i stuck in the middle of the road... i dunno which to fill in my form... u knw how stress of me or not if u live in a happy family suddenly become the single family.. imagine if i cant get full loan... wat going to happen... i knw, i knw my 2nd aunt will support me 100% not oni in spirit but oso financial problem.. but i really do not hope tat she help me alot.. i hope wat i use is wat i shud pay bak... tats my affair.. i do not hope i grow til now still needed ppl help... and becoz of dad went to pure land... the way to fill up in the ptptn form oso different... i not dare to take the risk , so i read again and again the guideline to fill the form many times, listed out all my questions and asked the staff... u knw... how i hate the rules changed suddenly.. y suddenly change to online apply?? once click wrong... my fund oso gone..... u knw GONE??? is my study, my ambition, my parent's life easily oso follow gone!!! then the assignment due date... y v want sweet 1st, suffer later???? this is the stupid choice.... now all the replacement class come along d.. got time to do assignment meh???? u knw how stress is me or not? y the staff want fixed a time to verify the cert??? y they dun verify wen v free to meet them?? if tat moment all oso doing the same thing.... do u knw how suffer v r??? v nit to spend time to line up and verify. u knw how is the problems come to us or not????!!! stupid staff!!! stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y all happen to me is stupid !!!!!? u knw stupid????????????????? STUPID STRESS, or i shud said... i'm the 1 stupid.... coz i dunno how to cope my stress now... sigh....................................

1 comments:

Kuok Roong said...

dun worry dear everything will be fine... be confident on urself... muacks~