CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's day


toking about this celebration ... well quite a long story..
i shud start from 13th FEB.. hmm.. tat nite i went to group discussion until 11.45pm.. i was tinking it is too late for me to make a card d... then after finished the discussion.. the kuoky kept said want find me... but, i persisting not allow him to find me ... coz.... i got no time to decorate a valentine's card... so, finaly i knw he is sad tat i not allow him to find me and i said i want do a "important assignment".. ya, i got the chance to complete this important assignment d...well, in the process i was so down.. coz wat i want to creat finaly the product turn out to not wat i expected.. but.. for sure.. i m used my sincere heart to creat a special card for him.. as the situation i hav now not allow me to spend much... wat to do... i tot buy a box of chocolate to put the card inside wan.. but... i follow the inflation occured recently.. and i finish to make the card at 3.30am .. actually i quite disappointed about my design wan.. sorry.. if so lame....
the other day, 14th... i suddenly pop out an idea ... i really hope he can eat the chocolate so, wen he taking bath i said i go out buy stuff... then wen he said he come.. i put the card and chocolate in the fridge..whahaha!!! i cant deny i really so creative!! whahaha!! then wen he arrive.. he coming in my room.. wow!! i back face to him.. he at behind me and suddenly he said "happy valentine's day" then he taking out a "lazo diamond box" and open it.. my god!! is a heart shape necklace.. love it!! this is the 1st time i got a necklace frm lazo diamond company u knw.. i really din expect he got buy a necklace to me.. i tot v go ipoh to have dinner at nite and walk oni.. hehe...then after he give the gift to me.. i cheat him and asked him to go fridge take the milk to me which place at the door side put eggs.. haha!! u get trap!! he still blur blur ask me at the place put eggs got milk?" haha!! actually outside the envelope i already stick a piece of paper wrote "yes, this is wat u nit to take" so funny la dear !! then he come in my room i kept laugh... whahahaha!! so creative rite?? hehe!! bleh!!
then wait til 5pm, i go take my bath and after tat he go home change his cloth.. darling, i want to say... u really very handsome ~~ muack!! then v go ipoh at 6pm..
well, the 1st place he took me was some where around ipoh garden... "kafe the point". wen i go in the environment full with blue lights.. then v order our set dinner.. hmm.. i duno wat my set dinner name call, coz kuoky order for me geh..so nice the food.. so full.. really so full.. got cake as dessert.. tat's the type of cake i like.. hehe...
After dinner, v went to Jusco to have walk.. saw alot ppl.. hehe.. the silly kuoky kept ask me to buy something... he said muz go home at least 1 thing in my hand.. seriously i got ntg to buy la~haha..so, i din buy anything... then walk and walk.. plan to watch movie.. but all full.. sigh.. then walk again.. finaly we go bak kampar at 10.30.. then v went to VCD shop to buy VCD then invite Dev them to supper at ghany.. crap and crap.. laugh and laugh.. found tat Dev really so humour.. his action and toking.. sure bring hapiness to us.. haha.. then my valentine's day end with meaningful....
Dear darling, i really so happy tat u creat an unforgetable valentine's day to me.. it is oso my 1st time to celebrate with my love 1. i m so touch and feel very fortune to have u as my bf... sayang me alwis... u really so sayang me... thanks~~ i hope every year v oso can celebrate together and not oni today.. but celebrate until v no tooth.. lastly, love u dear~

0 comments: