CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

dunno wat to do.

ermmm... actually i dunno wat to write... this few days my self-esteem become more and more low.. wenever i get bak the confident little bit... happy again.. sure something pull me down again... ish...! Utar having a new law which v nit to arrange our time table by own in the next sem... ermmm... dunno is it a gud thing or bad thing... bad thing have to spend time to arrange it before final, and v may not same class with our frens . gud thing?? can said v choose to be with the frens v want in the assignment group. or the frens v wish to join gua. yet very mafan. final is gonna coming soon... feel like so tough to me compare with lastime.. this time i feel how important of every subjects i am taking... alot of subjects i no confidents...
is this world fair??? i ever received a comment from other ppl, she said world is unfair. social life is more terrible.. now i realize.. really unfair.. unless i fight till very tough.. who is my enemy... myself.. i wish i can win myself.. the problem now is ... i dunno wat target i shud set for myself... become i choose to compare and contrast no matter in where... finally i even lost myself... lost the lower target i set.... sigh....

1 comments:

sue♥ said...

加油!别放气!