CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

i have finished my PR paper with tiring body

finally i have finished my PR paper.. ermm... can answer lo... i am so tired yesterday.. i force yself to finish the revision as soon as possible... but i left 1 chapter.. then today almost over slept luckily 7am i woke up d.. can read the oni left chapter... silly me, last nite i reading then look at the calender , so silly !! i tot i got 2 days in between the last paper.. is not! is containing 3 days to read!!. god bless me!!. today i can totally rest for recovering my body. my psychology's frens they finished the paper today d... i wish to go home.. what am i going to do in saturday without kuoky to accompany me to yum cha!!!??? the will very boring lo!!! then i started to sleep early no mid nite revision lo?? watever la. the last paper is the subject i put alot expectation on it , wish to get B above .. ermmm.... hopefully lo.... is it impossible for a computer illiterate to answer paper with computer stuff ??? so sui my eldest bro, said " y a computer illiterate get high mark in midterm?? is it typing words oni??!!?" very sui is it??? haha!! but i oso wonder y midterm i score that mark too.. hehehe.... gud luck gua.. enuf sleep is very important .. i found that if i not enuf sleep , what i study eaqually to zero.. becoz i really cant pop out during the examination ... so, i got my body condition d... which is muz rest no matter how far i could go!!.

luv,
sick Apple

0 comments: