CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kampar so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As u all knw, i left last paper which is EP. i havent finish my studies now.. so hot.. Kampar is so hot!!! i cant memorize and stuck in chapter 9, i have left 2 more chapter then i can said gud bye d.. but.... its hard to memorize leh!!!!!!!!!. i really so angry now... wish to home soon.. so scold my youngest bro... while i studying, my mind just appear how my bro bad jobs. really wish to slap kau kau him.. nvr wake up.. lets see i go home wat u will get from me if u still the same stupid like hell!!!. ish!!!! geram betul ni!!!!! so hot .... yeah!!! monday soon.!! yeah!!! i can go home treat them to eat steamboat.. ermm.. steamboat or chops leh??? let them choose la, still the spending is almost the same oso.. hehe... pls, remind me to pay my student bill ar!! i really keep on forgot leh... ish!!!

0 comments: