CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

PM subject down.

finally, i have been finish my PM paper... this paper really suck all my energy... becoz the day before exam.. i almoz din sleep... nvr try before.. and never try again.. so suffer the whole day.... in the mid nite. i almoz pengsan.... ultimately... din come out wat i study in essay part.... ish!!! geram betul....! once finished the test.. i quickly go pack my food and eat ... then i start to rest... i have slept for 5 or 6 hours in the evening...... then went to eat my dinner straight away.. recently my time really become so messy... my mind oso.... hey ladies and gentlemen, i have started to tire again... i am so tired...... wish to finish all my subjects as soon as possible... then take a long long break.... i am so tired.... its mentally and physically.... damn tired.... luckily.... all this while got u beside me to support me .... if not i wont be got the strong will power to study in the mid nite.... thanks kuoky~ muack! all the best for ur exam too!!..

0 comments: