CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

something bad i can feel...

today went to utar.. then pass thru the guard house. the guard block me. and told me the sticker cant use d.. haiz... luckily he let me in.. coz i told him i buy 1 year ... then after class i wen to exchanged back wat i shud get.. the sticker become red colour d... i really so sked next year i cant get sticker... i asked the staff, he said next year no more 1 year sticker d.. have to apply every semester.. if bad luck how? argh!! i cant imagine the day no sticker and nit to travel over the gate at eastlake.. if i got car no problem.. but motobike leh.. if rain i still go in to utar ... coz my body sure wet compare to car... tats y i understand for those who cant get sticker they may pray for rain everyday in order to go in the Utar without block by the guard... sigh... i really so scared this will happen to me.... hopefully daddy really blessing me every year so that i no more obstacle for getting the sticker.. y i sared..? becoz have to fight with car driver... argh!! if i miss the chance to apply. then die lo.!!!

0 comments: