CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

emo me..

recently, i started to asking myself am i no frens...? besides the foundations frens am i no more frens?? i saw alot of my coursemate go here and there in gang how i hope i am 1 of the member inside.. i am not as silent as u think... i am active person... i wonder is it i have a bf here become my social getting smaller... my bf giving 100% freedom for me to join frens yet not i dun want to join is i'm not invited to go..... so sad... this sem i realy so emo..... so emo..... emo in still finding frens till the end of the year 1..... emo in every sem finding group... y i no fixed group... how to say not fixed group maybe i can say i got alot of frens yet do not have close 1 which can share my heart..??? am i got personality problem..? or i'm the 1 who so old become cant join ...? argh.. wish to shout out loud i am so lonely... lonely.... my darling alwis ask me to join my frens.. sigh, y dun u think mayb they tot u are here become not dare to invite me go here and there.....



lonely Apple

1 comments:

said...

A true friend may be hard to find...
No one is alone in this world, at least u are not, u still have those who really care about you...
Try to mix with the others, and not waiting them to invite u, may be u will found something is different after this...
Cheers up~