CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 23, 2011

nervous holiday

its been some times i din update my blog d...i wish i can post something more positive yet i still cant deny this feeling... i really so scare me result.... especially my media ethic..... everyday, every moment my eyes jumping makes me feel uncomfortable... and this week result will be release... i cant take it if i fail again.... this time no longer like previous ... sister gonna marry soon. if i fail... financial burden sure increase... and i have to extend 1 more semester. i really really really hope dad u can bless me this time..... if i fail i really cant take it... i had took 1 year time to compensated the subject i failed before d.... please.... bless me..... i hope next blog i post will be a good news ....


BLESS me please~~~~~~~


nervous Apple