CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 8, 2011

i feel like cant let go~

it been a time i interned in my company... sometimes i feel helpless when face problem. but after some days with them. we have bond the relationship with all my colleague.and now i dont feel like leaving this company. they are too nice and funny. i like the work with no stress given by boss. they are so humorous. and i understand once i go back to my uni i need to face a lot of problem in my study. the final sem in my life.. i am so scare.... the more u close to the journey of working life , the more i feel helpless... i dont know where should i walk.... wish to success in my field, but i cant leave my mum.... i totally understand family need me.... mum need me.... sigh..... eventually my dream perhaps not really can come true... anyways, no matter how my path is i will still work for my best to be the best daughter as my belated dad thought.


Trinity staffs, may our path meet again. i'm gonna miss u all so much~~~ muack~!


Apple~~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Notty Apple said...

please respect the owner of the blog and not spam our wall with ur ads. thank you.

icariin said...

While the Sticky Notes applet most likely are not one of the most exciting feature in Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Product Key, there are numerous situations where this little applet comes in handy. And, contrary to popular belief, there exists a much bigger to Sticky Notes than you would think. I can admit that when Initially when i first looked at the Sticky Notes applet in Windows 7 Professional Activation Key, I truly wasn't that impressed and promptly forgot over it. However, Lengthy ago i reached for the real sticky note and discovered that somebody had absconded with all the last pad of 3M Post-that Notes from my desk drawer. Without other option, I clicked the beginning button, typed sticky within the Start Search box, and launched this Sticky Notes applet.

Michelle Hussey said...

A great and fascinating post. Thanks for sharing such as information
container verhuur
puin afvoeren
bouwafval container
bedrijfsafval
container huren