CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

i get it. nottyapple.blogspot.com

yes, finaly i got a blogger too.
previous , i using frenster blog to express my feeling. now, i hav a blogger too as most of my frens hav too.
well, i started to write was my best fren ying jie help me to registered 1 in my frenster. day after day, i used my blog to thanks my frens they ever help me. and i oso read wat my fren's feeling of day.. this is the end of my foundation years d.. i dunno how to tell my sorrow and hapiness to my beloved frens in TB1, so i may write all happened in my life.. hope .. the fuji apple who ever be with u all nvr leave u all. whaha , since u guys oso like to write blog. so, lets c... wat our life change in the coming year ... frens... take care.....

0 comments: