CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

i so happy today...

i tinking and tinking the way to make my mum allow me to go bukit merah after exam this few days...finally i out of idea.. i choose to be honest.. i took my phone to call home.. my mum received the call. but my hp no credit.. i ask my mum to call bak... then my heartbeat increase.. i so scared... and i knw i sured get scold.. finaly... i really get scolded... but finally i said my frens will be leave me soon , some of them go PJ.... so this may the farewell trip d... then my mum stop toking.... then v tok and tok... FINALLY, FAINALLY!!" i dun care d u do wat u want la..." wahahahaha!!! ( i knw my mum mou ngo fu d...) hehe... wat to do now.. which study even more harder... so tat let my parents knw.. even i got play.. but i knw to arrange my time to study...
today .. juz finish my maths... after do it all.. i no confident.. and i tot my A will be say gudbye to me.... but... i asked and check the question i no confident... finally i knw ... actually... the whole year of an Apple is no confident d... i wonder when i become a gal tat no confident in myself d.. even previous i so confident in my maths.. mayb this is how deep the learning lesson i got in form 6... become the apple no confident nowadays.... many ppl may said tat its juz a number .. but u all dunno how important for me to prove i really give my heart after i fell down... so.. dun said to me pass is enuf d... if i juz get past.. i will oni blame myself... oso get scold by my sister and brother... and i oso want to prove to my youngest brother tat the little sister tat ever fell down b4 , she is using a heart to study.. why he cant? frens.. this is how i be a 2nd sister and youngest sister in the family.... frens, will u support me til the end..??

0 comments: