CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

y whole world said i innocent???!!


its been the end of my foundation year.. but.... but!!!! i still cant run away with the "innocent" this word on me!!! y?? y??? said me innocent?? i wonder am i the personality give a impression to all my frens i so dan soon, my god... in the uni d.. still got this adjective to decribe an apple... sob...sob.. then innocent is gud or not?? mummy !! help!!! y ur daughter so dan soon?? btw, how u guys mean dan soon on me leh?? attitude or look??? haha.. but it is gud to be dan soon rite?? coz i hav all the care and love among my frens.. sometimes... ying jie even kiss me!!! my god... my 1st kiss ! my kiss !!! no.. she kiss on my face and head la. wahaha!! so far, my 1st kiss still belongs to myself.. luckily~~~!!! wahahahaha!!! hehe... it is hard to get my kiss lu~~ la~lala~~la~~ bleh~~this picture am i really look innocent???!!

10 comments:

DJ Mars De Cruz said...

hohoho!! U and Ying Jie is lesbian ar? wahahaha

ziying said...

ooi~~~ i sudah ada bf la~~~ i sayang her only~~~ but can call LOVE oso... but not kinda urs la~~~ hahahaha~~~`

Notty Apple said...

come on~ ying jie~ dun worry wor.. i love guy wan. since i got alot honey, darling and lou gong in my class. wah!! tak tahu boleh tahan tak.. u is in my heart .. coz u r my worm .. haha..

Kuok Roong said...

hahahahaha innocent? dun lie la... u also put ur blog name notty apple... isk zi ying already les...no, she is bisexual... girl or guy also can. Zi ying kiss u is like swallow your whole head... lembu!!!!

ziying said...

wei!!! din talk too MUCH wor!!! later ppl sked me!!! then i tak ada orang mahu!!!!

Miracle life said...

wahahahah...so gd wor!!!!
but...les?!!?!
impossible...
cause they are 100% love guy...
so u two no need worry lah...
wakakkaka

DJ Mars De Cruz said...

Lesbian 100% plus heterosexual 100% equal to 100%+100%/2=100% bisexual as Kuoky said.

ZY J, tarak orang mau u I paksa sampai dia mau u..kakaka

Kuok Roong said...

hahahahaha.. we will find u a bull dun worry.. u will have someone to mate with...

Notty Apple said...

y my blog become a place for u all to discuss zying"s future?? haha!! nonit worry her la~ worry me la, no man take care of me leh!! alot gan fu and qing fu oni.. wahaha!!

Notty Apple said...

u are my gan fu .. cant for enternity geh.. wahaha!! gan fu shud hide secretly. my god , now u admit d.. becareful.. later will got alot my fans kill u!!! faster go buy insurance and write my name~ honey~ wahahaha!!