CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

the no confident gal

this is the funny affair tat i writing my blog in my fren's house now... TB1 ended... trip ended... memory is the fluid flowing in my brain... so sweet.. its really so sweet... this few days i chat with a person tat i feel lacking something if i din chat with this person.. but... my share drop sharply..... this few days i tinking alot..... i feel i found the true 1... but my mind got alot worries... scared to loss after hav.. scared lost if hug tightly... feel scared .... scared hurt again ... scared... alot.... i nit tis person giv me confident.. build my confident... tats y i choose to wait.... wait a right moment.... hope i not a burden for u .. not the stress of u.... gambateh....

0 comments: