CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

my feeling during this few weeks

holiday gone... this few weeks holiday left the sweet and unforgettable memory to me... v went for the TB1 last trip in Penang... this was the terrible yet sweet trip i hav... coz v juz kept on went to shopping, shopping and shopping... mayb u all will said tat shopping is the funny moment for gals.. but, i hav to say... i'm not the gal tat crazy of shopping wan... haha.. how weird of me... mayb i dun want spend much tat time.... then trip ended.. 


Christmas day.... i celebrate this season in my home.. i din go anywhere... even frens invited me to go for party.... coz i juz hope to let myself rest enuf in this short holidays.... then it was the time to say gud bye to the christmas day without doing anything... but, i hav left a sweet moment and sms to a special person... (shy) after this day, i nit to face my frens and hav to kept answer "YES, i'm Mary Jane" to them.. coz a sweet memory is starting now.... i hope this time i did the rite choice , hope less hurt in my heart... frens dun ask me y... i juz knw and learnd tat in love life is cant realistic... hey u, listen to me .. the season i chose to send tat sms is showing i already get ready of wat will happen.... and now the challenge is coming... i knw i cant leave urself to face alone... and hope if there is a chance for u to improve or to prove, give it u all to face it.. dun waste time d.... and i alwis here to support u... dun notty ar~ pinch u gah~!!! hahaha!

1 more week v will start to study...dunno y, i feel so lost and afraid... i dun like the feeling tat i nit start frm zero.. i hate i nit to say "nice to meet u, I'm apple" again , y i fight to this stage seems like get ntg... i still remember how happy i m afta listen my youngest brother told i get wat i aimed b4.. YEAH!!! sis, i prove to u , i not playing in Kampar.. i got arrange my time... wen i telling my mum... i saw my mum smiling sweetly. yes, this is wat i want to carve on ur face... and i hope alwis will.....mum, i may not the gud sister, but i want to say i'm ur gud daughter.... wen u realize this notty daugther is not tat notty 2? nvm , i will not stop proving myself... coz this wat i shud b..... ya, daddy, r u smiling 2?




   

0 comments: