CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

thanks & sorry.... specially for u~


Dear childish Spiderman,

thanks for ....

thanks for give ur care to this fuji apple,
thanks for pour ur love to this fat ppl,
thanks for cheer me up wenever i not happy,
thanks for accept the whole of me,
thanks for accompany me wen i alone,
thanks for nonstop to build my confident,
thanks for ur understanding,
thanks for let me live in ur heart,
thanks for waste money to chat with a different centre of hp,
thanks for coax me wen i angry,
thanks for ur forgiveness wen i notty, but u so happy wor~ bleh!!
thanks for keep ur promise to give morning, gudnite kisses
thanks for everything u creat to me...

sorry for ...

sorry for i not a gud gf,
sorry for i not slim as other gf,
sorry for makes u waste alot money to chat with me,
sorry for nit time to used to ur frens,
sorry for bring inconvenient wen u find me,
sorry for notty to kik sei u,but it is so funny, bleh~
sorry for bring stress to u,
sorry for makes u stuck in between if i do,
sorry for my emo makes u nit to coax me like a kid,
sorry for i'm not a gf 100% past tat u meet in ur life....

but i will try my best to show u, yes! u found a gud Mary Jane. not for temporary, but for eternity~~ ( nah, dun said yuk ma!! i see u smiling wor~) so, this is wat i want to carve on ur face wen u be with me~ hehe~ bleh~~

love,
Mary Jane




0 comments: