CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

after my impromptu speech

wake up early in the morning then attend to class to sit for my communication skill mid term test. a test which oni take 30 min.. sigh... wat a stupid me stress about this subject in yesterday nite.. but evin them went yum cha until 4am tim.. finaly the test is really easy... nvm la. then today is my turn to speak in front of my PR and JR frens.. the title is "if u have oni 1 child which gender do u choose? i chose female.. whaha.. quite alot time for me to prepare this speech becoz is volunteer to for us to speak without according the number.. but today muz be finish the speech... hmmm... although i got abit nervous...but finally it go smoothly... as my sis asked me "u will sked to speak infront of large crowd of audience ?" ya, really .. i really not tat sked .. lastime in my secondary skol.. the large number of audience the more i perform well... dunno y? maybe tat moment i were standing in between of my choir group tats y i not sked .. now i nit to face myself... well... but i still believe. i can do well like lastime.. my sis is rite..she found tat i not like the Apple lastime who dare to face and courage to settle all affairs .. i really become weak d.. i shudnt like this d... i shud be the AI PING who like in secondary skol.. all juniors respect and admire... the student who very active in teacher's eyes.. Apple, dun retreat d.. is time to show ur talent and attack, fight for urself d... u r not the weak gal... be tough !! go fight la!! ladiies and gentleman, SHOW TIME!! whahahahah!!!
my lecturer told us, to get hire in a big PR firm CGPA muz 3.5 above.. although is quite hard for me. but.... who knw??? ya!! dad, i will prove to u tat u really have a daughter tat can makes u proud of. becoz... i'm ur offspring.. one of the offspring of Family YAU. i m a perfect sperm ever swim fastest to born into this world !!! so?? y i cant??!! yeah!!

0 comments: