CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

after revision

tmr will be my electronic publishing subject midterm. i juz finished my revision.. dunno y, i din feel stress about this subject.. mayb i got enuf time for me to finish my revision. tok about the subject i sked the most will be my main course "PR"... i quite upset in the lecture class... i oni accepted 1/2 of wat lecturer taught in every lecture class ... u knw y? coz recently my lecturer use notes to teach.. no slide during the lesson.. v juz listen and c our notes.. but sometimes she give alots examples but i tot she read wat v got in the notes.. coz she kept look at the her notes.. but our notes is too simple d... sometimes i cant catch up where she go thru tim...her notes full with her hand writing.. frens, do u tink i shud suggest and tell her my problem in class to my lecturer?? so tat she cant improve in teaching skill and me oso improve in my learning lesson.. coz human prefer see picture or juz see rather than listen ma...for example, u prefer watch movie or listen movie??? this is the point lo.. i juz hope i got slide to follow.. but i sked after i tell the problem the lecturer cant accept suggestion from student.... sigh.... then the following weeks iwill be very pity d.
tmr will be my 1st midterm paper in my degree 1st sem 1st year.. this year although i busy but hopefully i can busy with meaningful at the end of semester... dunno y i feel i still got a big gap to achieve my ambition...
watever la,
NO DREAM IS TOO HIGH, NO JOURNEY IS TOO FAR~

all the best in the exam ya~ hehe~

luv,
tiring Apple

1 comments:

Kuok Roong said...

good luck in ur exam dear~. muaks.