CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

i dunno how to start

i dunno how to settle the assignment i have now... all due date is juz around the corner.. i really dunno which to start and how to start... and the mid term.... so pack... the date is so pack... i very unhappy now.... wat i planned didn't go as i wish... i plan to study ... alot... but... sigh.....i dun like last minute to do my work.. yet.... like the mid term... i alwis score better if i did last minute... if i get ready enuf instead lower than my expectation... but.. i knw this is not gud tat i do last minute ... i miss home town so much.. but almost all replacement class set in saturday.. now even worst.. saturday i got to go utar b4 8am.. and the 3 following weeks my replacement in saturday is until 4pm......... i want go home................ every time i skip the class oso a guilty to me but... today... i did it again.... the problem is my assignment is work with JR frens.... i so sad heard this news u knw... dunno how to discuss nextime d.....
ptptn wtf so slow.... y the god alwis challenge me ......... wen oni i stop to busy in this year.... is it the real tat rabbit zodiac will be busy the whole year..??? i so tired.. my soul so tired.....

0 comments: