CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

my burden release half .

early in the morning i wen to the PR class, 1 of my fren told me the ptptn can check to c wheter approve d or not .. but i not dare to check... so struggle in the class bear with my course... cant concentrated... finaly class end and i got the chance to check in my room d.. yeah!! its approved d!! but... alot document nit us to sign and nit to go bak hometown let my mum to sign for it.. sigh.... but the fund will oni come after v sign our document..and pass up. it may takes 10days to work... sign... and recently the assignemnt and midterm makes me cant go bak home town... 9/3 will be a pulic holiday... hopefully i got the chance to go home eat the fishball i miss!!!!!! arghhhhh!!!!! fishball!! why kampar fishball not delicious as ipoh there?? once put in mouth already knw the fishball is pack in plastic tat kind d. not hand made wan... this is call "guo ma" punya fishball... tok about fishball i really got the skill to see. sigh... hard to explain la. come ipoh to eat. u will knw how different the fishball u eat compare with here.. dunno y in Kampar here everywhere oso got 'pan mee' to eat. but hard to find nice fishball, but in ipoh everywhere oso is nice fishball noodle yet hard to find nice pan mee with belanca chili. this is wat v can see how different local food in different place.. my god!!! i wish to eat fishball now d!!! sob..sob.... i miss my hometown... is almoz 1 month i din go home d... even from my youngest bro sem break till he end the sem break..

0 comments: