CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

writing blog in class, i am so piss off!!!

.. hey frens, i so piss off the lecturer now in my electronic publishing class.... she want us to do assignment by using microsolf front page.. but, she dun even start her practical.. juz enter the class and give alot time for us to do the tutorial.. then after tell the answer want us to copy alot and alot. i so piss off now.. y the uni waste money to hired such lecturer... lazy!!
c !! c!!!! said finished? finish?? walao, i shud bless tat i got ntg to do in class or not?
ladies and gentelmen,
i havent apply my ptptn leh, i so frustrated.... this affair really zapped my energry d.. y i started in a new year there will be alot ting tat not smooth occur in me? 1st. my sis KWSP change to pencen, now i dun even confirm can write or not.. and yesterday OOI YI said to me the penjamin is auto paste by the computer according to the penjaga. but the problem for me is my penjaga is my sis and mum oni. but, the penjamin can oni dad and mum. the stupid computer will paste my sis profile in penjamin... how!!?? u said la... y i prepared alot still got many ma fan...?? y?? is totaly wat v learn "on stage few minutes work, down the stage few years work".... stupid goverment hired a stupid programmer... y dun v do thing by "black and white"??? i realy so tired.... i really so lost......... i so stress.... my stress is oni will lost after i get my ptptn ........
kouky, i knw u helping me to do alot d.... but... this thing is nit me to face myself.... u juz be with wen i nit, or not even saying anything, i already can feel ur support and sayang d... thanks....

1 comments:

Kuok Roong said...

a lot stuffs u nid to do... hang on and dun give up... i am alwiz here to support u... muaks