CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

specially for u , spiderman~

dear spiderman,

thank you very much that supporting me this few days when i so depress.. i knw u r very worry about my studies as i also worry yours.. i am so touch of what u have done to me. although u r not around me this few days... after u knw i get the mark not wat i expected in my PR course.. i see in my eyes, felt with my heart... u ask advice from ur cousins.. yesterday at nite u called me.. i got so shocked.. becoz u called me juz want to say wat ur cousin teach me. although i have been force to speak english with u in the following days. but i am happy with it. coz i got a chance to improve my poor english.. u even said get me a book to let me read everyday... tat moment u knw wat i tink? is happy and sad too. hehe.. coz force to read book ma.. but i happy u so care me u knw..? not oni u, but oso ur cousins.. whahaha, i wonder is it u demand ur cousin to help me lo. but i am so happy yet so sked.. i happy coz i got a great senior tat i wish to have before.. sked is i worry i will bother them as she graduated, and she got her works and stress. and i sked i disappointed them if i din do well... but i am strongly agree with ur cousin which study smart nt too hard.. tats wat i learning now too... hehe...

dear, i really feel so fortune to meet u. do u believe this is called god arrangement?? i believe wan... i believe if i be kind, god will give reward to me 1 day later.. so now, i got u.. although i got hurted before start with u.. luckily , i met u.... i really nvr believe that v din argue since v started. r v success?? v shud be proud rite?? hehe... coz v apply tolerance, care and understanding in this relationship.. i really feel the love u pour to me everyday.. i hope u wont be lazy to pour or feel bored to pour the love to me in the future...hehe..bleh~ but, 1 thing for sure... u really so sayang me.. even out of my expectation.. do u remember the nite i cried infront of u telling u "i sked u will like my ex bf, juz short term relationship.. 1 week? or juz few months? " u said "is entire life.." ( crying again (,=.=ii) ) see, i nvr forgot wat u said wan.. dun lie to me ar. really thank you very much.. thanks for accept the whole of me.... u really not said to coax me oni.. u really prove to me d....
dear, sometimes i was thinking alone... i alwis asking myself if v so close to each other everyday, will we feel bored in the future? is it will become bored to face each other? but recently i found that i not used to the day without u beside me instead.. i become so depends on u d.. coz i felt i got a person that i really can rely on.. and tats u... i dunno wat will happen in the future.. but i believe our future will full of joys and excitements. hehe.... coz i like to tease u... whahaha...i had writen a blog said tat gal is easy to say "i love u". but i believe u will tink u hard to listen these 3 words from me rite? whahahaha!! and u oso can count how many times i said to u. is juz one. hehe..i wonder y i hard to say so. mayb the least the thing is, the more valuable .. so now, u knw who so valuable?? whahahaha!!!!

A magnificent scenery is formed by mAny Fragments
every fraGments playing important roles ,
My Picture had been lost a piEce of Fragment before,
Today the Fragment come back to me,
and i realize tHat,
it is Nt a Fragment aNymOre,
it is My PUZZLE.

luv,
Mary Jane



0 comments: