CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

boring saturday..

yesterday after chat with a fren. afta cried i start my chinese assigngment d... in the moment i doing my assignment... my fren told me the mark is over 15%.. wat the hell.. said early ma... i tinking am i weak till tat stage.... then nvm la.. as long as i knw.. this the effort how much i paid and how much i get.... mayb my lecturer put high expectation on us its oso juz wana to help us in the future... apple, gambateh.. sometimes really felt my will power quite same like my dad.. but my dad not easy to give up easily . i shud learn from him.. but.. finally i used 3 hours until 2.30am to finished my part in my chinese assignment.. so i got no worry d.. juz left Electronic publishing and PR assignment... today.. i do ntg in the room... woke up early in the morning then went to class.. then went to eat alone.. after tat went bak to my hostel watch movie and sleep.. i set the alarm 1 hour b4 the class at 6pm later. after wake up boil water and eat maggi then go class. but, suddenly raining d.. sigh... no1 can fetch me to class. so...? skip lo.. wat to do... ? i wonder y i so tired recently.. juz like this afternoon i slept 4 hours d. now still very tired and not even start any revision.. hehe... saturday ma.. off 1 day lo. kekekekek... so i watch drama .. tmr la..
sometimes i felt i so useless... i alwis care the other half examination but i am the 1 get bad result instead... so guilty tat ask ppl study but me the 1 no qualification.. juz like 2 years before.. i juz knw to ask the ex bf to study... finally, he the 1 get better result than me...and proceed to degree smoothly .... sigh... i knw wat kind of me.... i wonder y i cant get equilibrium in both side.. but i wont give up to prove i am not affected... haha.. coz i willing to prove.. it is oso a great motivation for me to show my parents. i am not the Ai Ping like before...
tok about my parents ...i alwis need to prove alot to them.. recently i did it .. i get bak the trust from my mum.. and my aunt.. u knw? in my family can get appreciation frm my 2nd aunt tats is the great motivation. i still remember during the chinese new year, my aunt standing near the door and tok to me "hey, show something for us to proud off k?" wow! i feel like having a great force in my body.. if u dunno my family, u wont knw how i care this idol(2nd aunt)wenever she tok to me.. and tat moment i knw she tok like this coz she believe my ability d. this is not a stress or force.. becoz she tok with smile at me. tats y i am so happy. she like to praise me in front of my mum. if not her, i tink my mum still tinking i am the 1 who ever fell down greatly.. tats y , now my mum start to put bak the expectation on me.. hehe.. for ur information, my 2nd aunt wont simply praise ppl oh~tats y my mum felt so proud wenever my aunt praise her little fat gal. my wish wont be happen d.. coz i ever wish tat i got a chance to take photo with my dad wen i wearing the gown and mortarboard.. so now, i juz wish tat i got a chance to take photo with my 2nd aunt during my convocation day.. but i tink i juz dreaming lo... if my popo come i more happy.. but i knw wont lo.. coz i knw my popo went to my cousin convocation lastime was becoz he get top 1 in the medicine field.. deliver speech on the stage by taking a stick which represent the honourable in the medicine field wor... i where got such ability can do like my cousin did wor... many grandchildren oni 1 or 2 got the chance tat popo attend to graduation day wor..plus, popo's leg cant stand long geh.. nvm lo.. as long as my picture with mortarboard can hang againts the wall in popo's house like all my cousins did i already so proud d... hehe ... paiseh... tok so far d... watever la.. study hard 1st...
ermm.. quite jealous Kimberly got many relatives attend to her graduation day.. anyway, gud luck in ur future undertakings.

luv,
Apple

0 comments: