CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

tha day i realize something..

today i went to PR tutorial.. i aksed my lecturer wat company she work. she told alot to us, and i found her experiences really nvr let me looked down on her ability.. and she pointed some of my classmates tat got the ability to work in event.. do u knw, i hope i am 1 of them.. but i am not . i oso understnd y i not pointed out.. becoz in the class i lacking show my ability.. lacking voice out opinions. tats y lecturer still cant found out my ability.. and she told us even during the internship v still nit to show our result 3.5 above oni easier to get job... i start to fear.. i start to no confidence.. but today oso let me understand alot... i cant juz kept silent like this d... i wana be 1 of the gud student in the lecturer's heart... i dunno i can be or not.. if they not realize me nvm.. as long as i perform well.. no more guilty in my result.. PR is not juz gud to knwing ppl, gud in communication... today, i realize few days ago i was very childish... finally during the working place.. they still nit to c our result and certs.. y i still stubborn tinking something useless and pointless... work hard 1st.. so tat i got the potential not oni in knowledge but oso in talent and skill.. i realize if a PR person juz knw to tok , yet pointless is juz showing the potential in toking.. but it is still depends on tok with point or pointless. so.. i dun want to be a person juz knw to tok nonsense.. but oso smart to tok and tok smart..
i undersantd d... knowledge oni the way tat i can show off in the future.. talents is juz a skill to help me cope with the problems.. still the same phrase..

no dream is too high , no journey is too far..

awake Apple.

0 comments: