CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

i so depress....

i am so depress now... my mind juz full of worry.. so upset about my course mid term... so lost.. even start to tink am i suitable for this course or not... its really long time din get such terrible figure in my life d.. tats y if juz a single "A" in my result i will be very happy... i am so lost... very unhappy... i self-examination the whole day... i tinking wats the problem in my paper... i wish to meet my lecturer as soon as possible... i wish to knw where is my problem...yet... i so afraid.. my self-esteem really playing my mind this sem... i realize my confidence really extremely low recently... i alwis console myself, motivate myself by writing something motivate phases in my blog...and boost up my self-confidence... yet... i still the same... where is the smart Apple d??? where is the brave Apple?? i wonder.... actually i really wish to cry... but the tears..... its not come out... i dunno y i so calm to knw tat wen my fren told me... i really wish i was not 1 of them... wats wrong with me??

fren, tell me... am i not suitable to be a PR practioner ? i so sked.... i started to judge my ability.... give me some respone if u r 1 of my best frens....... i tink u all knw me better...

by lost Apple

3 comments:

寻找自己 said...

Different field have different kind of stress and challenge..
It just depends on how you faced it..
No one is born with all the knowledge and ability to help him success..
Everything need to be learn and to practice..

Wish you all the best..

Regards
WEN JYE

sue♥ said...

hey dun look down on yourself! i'll help u if u want me to. :) PR is more to understanding and apply critical thinking. its not that tough, really. if u really need help, don't hesitate to ask lecturer or even me. i'm not 100% good but i'll try y best to help you! :)

xoxox,
sueean

Notty Apple said...

hey thanks fren. dun worry. i will not hesitate to ask question wan. hehe.. i sked the time i ask u , u beh tahan me oni. whahaha!!