CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

New

hey frens, this is the new look of my blogskin.. dunno i like or not actually.... i juz feel like wana change something new.. but my heart is still the same... juz like how i loving and stuborn in love...
actually i am waiting a sms from u while i choosing my new blogskin... but i din received from u.. nah, jangan sombong k. bleh!!!!!!!!!!!~
wen i choosing the layouts, i feel like alot i dun like.. but wen i feel that's the 1 i want , but becoz of my greedy and concept "i will find a better 1" finally i cant find bak the nice blogger layout d.. in this little affair i even realize "when found the true d, dun simply release, dun greedy." ya, this wat i holding in my relationship now. hehe... after chat with a fren, i feel better d. coz i knw wat a guy is.. whahaha!!!
dun worry dear, dun tink bukan-bukan like me.our heart are same. which is loving each other very much. bleh~ (dun look others) is u la!!~.
frens, in the process i choosing the layout . i found sometimes wat i want but wen apply to me which is not suitable. becoz i finding a blogskin which can easier my frens to read thru.. so, how was it now? nice and comfort to read or not? if not, leave me comment, then i change a better 1. hehe..
dunno y , today i lost my appetite. nw i knw.. our mood will really makes ppl lost of appetite.. but y i suddenly no mood d??? i wonder too... mayb.... k la, tmr 8am class. got to sleep d... so tired .... darling...... sigh... nites... stupid piggy. bleh!!

luv,
Mary

0 comments: