CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

tired weekend

today is sunday, dunno y i alwis get tired easily.. i start to tink am i kena diabetic.?? maybe get fat and chubby d... sadz.... this is call stress or happy?? ppl said stress doesn't oni causes thin yet will oso causes fat.. ish!! u lo. mayb spiderman alwis bring me eat supper..
my mum birthday coming soon, but the day she birthday. i will having exam. so yesterday i bring her to celebrated . haha, i fetched her to "my point" finally i can make sure the name d is "my point not The point" whahaha!!!! silly me, ermm.. this restaurant makes me think back how i celebrated my 1st valentine day with my love 1. kekekekeke!! +p since my youngest brother go eat steamboat then sis have to dating so, yay!! save!! i treat mum enuf. haha, ermmm.... v tried the new chop which i din eat lastime . my chop got speggeti with chicken chop, while my mum 1 got small mushroom... ermmm... since my hp cant took photo .. so , i cant show u all wat v have eat. really so full!! luek!! even my mum oso said so full!!! gud gud gud !! becoz in my mum concept. much is worth. whahahah!!! luckily, it was delicious... haha, mum, this is how i celebrated ur birthday 1st. pls, wrote down i did treat u ar. bleh~~~ then i went to Jusco and shop with my mum.. so tired u knw... no1 help me drive...
final exam coming soon... dunno wat will i get this time... i juz knw that before i goin to my final i did fall down deeply, even cried for 2 times becoz my studies... this is 1st time i ever been really stress till cried. hopefully.... my wish come true.

Dear, u r the 1 i worry the most besides my study. let's give it our all for our study k~? v fight together !! all the Best to u in the final ~ muack! its time to study d.

luv,
Apple

0 comments: