CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

week 13

is already step to week 13... i dunno y this sem fast like hell... i feel like i havent absorp all wat lecturer taught to us.... i nvr tasted i nit to present until week 14.... it is really a tough life wen the 1st day i started my degree life... i juz get my ptptn ... feel like alot of things i need to buy... sigh... coz last time i alwis said wait ptptn 1st... but cant imagine that wen the ptptn loan cm.. my god , is alot i nit to buy.... tok about tis loan quite suck!!! wait almoz 3 moths oni get it... c.. my 1st sem almoz finished tim ar... this sem i got 4 subject counting in CGPA. but pengajian Malaysia not include yet related in my PTPTN stuff... haiz... this the matter i afraid the most.. since i knw no matter how i study i oso wont get highest mark in history such subject.. yet..i wont easily to give up not till the ending point.. this is the Apple who alike with her dad. kekekekeke!!! tmr PR presentation d... hopefully i can handle it well and get back all the marks i lost in midterm lo... dad, bless me ar. hehe... bleh.... tired lo.. nitez~~~~

0 comments: