CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

suck mood !!

i dunno how to describe wat in my heart now. i am damn so fucking bad bad mood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its seem slike a big gas stuck in my throat where i which to shout out loudly!!!!!!!!!!!! so tired !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so tired!!!!!!!!! feel like my mind got a lot problem i wish to tell yet dunno how to tell.. i wish go yum cha badly now. but kuoky damn tired coz this evening he drove to Ipoh again to visit David. if makan to make me happy. later kuoky suffer i rather choose not to go out d. wat person he is , kena hujan little will fall sick .more faster than me. i am so bad mood now. as i said dun come kacau me when i got period. if not u r 1 of the victim let me fuck u damn badly. WWH, i am so mang zang u knw !!!??? i want shout d!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid right eye, i tell u stop "jumping"!!!!!! u made me v very worry u knw!!! is it anything will happen?? pls la, get off from me!!!!!
................sigh................... luckily, din get barred .

0 comments: