CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

insomia.... dear, i'm so afraid...

i have started to sleep from this morning 8am... i am so afraid at nite... although i was dizzy... i wish to study but dizzy... so give uo to study d... slept until 4.30 pm something.. i hate my time become so messy... i dunno how to arrange it back with this scary condition... 1 more paper to go.. i wish that day can faster come to me.. then i pack all my stuff then go back have a nice holiday... so bad my sis told me they have went to celebrate mother's day yesterday d... at Kimbarly again.. but i not around... my eldest bro come back d.. today his frens come to visit and stay in my house.. i wish to go back.. as soon as possible... actually i plan to go home since thursday... but i knw.. go home sure cant study... the day is changing dark again... i tink i will going to insomia again.. dear... so miss u.... i so afraid in here.. the house is so quiet.... i dun like this... all foundation students went back d... left me and the room beside... so silent.. so dangerous... so sked.... i hate here... i want go home.... faster come the test... i hate here from now.... y not finish early.. become v left 2 weeks + to rest oni... i hate.....

luv,
lonely Apple

0 comments: