CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

i dun understand

i have finish my revision.. but i cant catch what will come out in the exam tmr... hopefully wat i spot will come out lo...

i dun understand wat i study... initially still ok.. when come to lectures 4 then i become very blur... haiz...

god bless me...

i really hope i got a weekend can go home .. its been 6 weeks i din go back Ipoh d.. becoz assignments... discussion.. when i sacrificed my time d.. but sometimes still got ppl go home.. i stay Ipoh oni, y i din go home?? its not becoz a bf in here.. but is i tot i sacrified my time so that assignment can be finished early.. really hope that finished it early so that can meet my mum.. juznw my mum phone me.. asked y i not go home after promised.. suppose this weekend i decide to go home wan.. but i forgot saturday got test... then when i tink back that i nit to rush wat i shud done.. i determinated my decision d... next week??? i tink if i go home will be suffer the whole week... this is y i try to spend my weekend to do discussion. and type my report... since hometown line very mafan...

i oso hope i can like my frens got parents fetch.. got parents come to find them if they din go home.. but i knw my condition.. i wont have this chance...

Apple

0 comments: