CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

i'm not happy recently..

i dunno how to tell my feeling.. i am unhappy right now... i juz unhappy ... do u knw y...? did u asked..? or help me solve...? or maybe after tell i will even unhappy ...? or even makes me tink bukan-bukan.. or let u scold coz i like to tink bukan-bukan...? tink bukan-bukan .. mayb juz sked to lost.. but do u knw..? but i knw u angry oni... it is becoz the affair come to me... juz like yesterday... i accident in my hometown... do u knw i am so sked that time.. i dun even shout when i collided... instead shocked by my sis voice... then found that the part of my body seems cant recover... i really so sked... even start to tink how if really happen.. alot and alot of questions start existing in my mind... very unhappy.... worry... then suddenly i received ur msg juz a simple msg.."dun worry, muack" i feel like quite happy coz of ur kiss that already makes me realize u understand wat i tink.. then i telling my heart.. u really knw my worry.. but.. u instead scold me.. do u knw the feeling of that moment... y cant u calm me down not to tink bukan-bukan by giving me some supports.. care... or maybe juz a simple kissing sms.. i already very happy.. yet... wat i get... recently i really very unhappy. u r not dun understand me.. instead u r.. but .. since u knw wat i like to tink and get, y dun u juz show it to me by juz little console or rewards ? do u knw i quite sked about the self-defend that u speak frequently.. but i really ntg can do to change ur mind d... ya, mayb self defend can reduce bully by ppl sometimes.. but.. if facing different person it will become showing us look no manner... i really dunno wat to do.. sometimes.. this makes me feel u r protecting me.. sometimes, i feel this concept frustrated me... since u so understand me, can u read my mind now...? i juz hope u dun too defend for urself or for me.. coz sometimes i feel stress to doing that... sorry... i'm not dun want to tell.. juz that i dunno how to tell.. or maybe i will lose after tell.. coz u sure can using other "reason" to debate and win me... finally.. i seems like din tell... u knw wat.. haha...

unhapppy Apple

0 comments: