CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

i got rashes again..

i gto rashes again when i wake up in the morning.. today my class suppose start at 11pm. but i nit to photostate my resource to my group leader, then i got to wake up early due to yesterday i receiving the msg is been too late d.. so i set my time to wake up early.. after woke up wash my face. but Edward sms me said class canceled and mid term delay to week 8. oh my God. week 8 got 1 presentation and 3 mid term leh!!. so scared lo. this sem really become tougher... 3 subject with 4 credit hours..and oso those i no confident in it... now, my hands and legs got rashes again.. i wonder is it our emotional can affect my body condition... i juz knw.. i got so sad yesterday nite... cried like hell...... not dare to tink wat happen in the next... my heart like million needles pierce thru it.. bleeding seriously.... i start hate myself.... i hate.... i hate the weak of me...

0 comments: