CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

i oso got rashes

finally , i oso got rashes.. that's not wat i hope. becoz i knw once my skin ellergic it can be turn very bad and serious.. the rashed started yesterday nite. today i went to class then break time went to toilet, oh my god!! my "pet pet" got rashs. so itchy . then i told myself muz go see doctor tonite. but after all the classes today and took my bath. my rashes become lesser. then i asked kouky how to prove to doctor i really got rashes seriously in this morning. he said juz go in cases tmr it come out again. so ultimately i got medicine to control it. now better d. and i out calamine lotion d.
so funny, i really can't believe that my body condition same like him. wat i sensitive he also sensitive. whahaha. is this called match or fate? hehe.. hopefully both of us get well soon. whahaha!!!

0 comments: