CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

tired.. i am so tired...

i dunno how to describe my feeling... my life have turn back to the day i got roommate.. today v din chat whole day d... next monday will be my hard news submission date.. but i dunno wat to write about.. tmr i will use tmr to finish the whole assignment... recently, busy with assignments.. really tiring... i trying my best to finish all my part which has distributed to me... i said i really trying my best to edit it. change in passive form. so that tutor wont think that i copy.. i shud admit my english is not as strong as i wish.. actually my mind is full of alot idea. i can say sometimes my mind can pop out many idea when group member want me give idea for the assignment.. but... i dunno how to interpret it.. now i understand v cant weak in english.... or strong in english but oso no idea. how about both oso weak? this will be very tiring for the group members i tink... i dun like to waste time if in a discussion at the end is no product come out.. that's y in every discussion i oso faster doing my part and submit to my group leader. and oso hope that this action can lead other members to do their parts.. dun want other member stay juz to wait the rest of the member to finish their part but actually v finished our part.. i'm not saying that i'm a perfect group member.. but , at least i wish every1 spending their busy life time to come for dicussion there is something to come out, since evy1 oso nit to complete our own assignment.. thats y punctuality to start a discussion is very important..

Apple, gambateh ba~~!!

0 comments: