CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

i lost my freedom to use a room d..

today..when i decide to go eat diiner with my darling... got ppl knock the door and said want to move in. waht the hell man, they bring a bunch of frens to negotiate with me..ish!! want move this and that. i explain and explain. then after i bought my rice , they come again....!! more frens this time!! my darling not around somemore !!finally.. all my furniture not same the position d.. totally seperate like hell. ish!!. haiz... finally i have freely using the room widely for 1 year... wat a chicken she is!!! wat she want not dare to tell at all. all she frens help to voice out!. come on! sekarang bully me ar??!! k, fine.. finally they want the bed seperate then i oso not weak as u all think. u all want seperate but i want the position which my table muz stick with my bed. so i got nonit to take the position which open the door will bang the bed that suck place. but i have chose a place which oni got 1 plug lo... sigh.. need to buy stuff d..
no more our world d.. luckily still my darling.. haha.. if i beh tahan with this gal i can go to his house... kekekek!!!!
bleh!!! bully me la!! i got more new rules to u tim ar!!

0 comments: