CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

damn sad rite now...

stupid me.... emo for wat.... but i am so sad now....even tears dropping on my tigh.. damn sad now... y toking i wasting money to buy spec... ? and hp....? do u knw the spec i wearing now makes me very uncomfortable...? mayb i dizzy alwis becoz something wrong with my spec.... hp... who not hope.. but did i act and go buy ....? did i??? every1 of my frens oso knw i wont simply spend money to buy hp.. u can see i alwis observe and look around ... i juz observe when they can drop the price much oni choose a rite time to buy... but did i go buy even there are drop price so much...? y toking me like tat......? sob..sob.. y forever in ur heart i m not independent. yet in my parent's heart i am?? coz u r my bf , thats makes when u with me i got some1 to rely on.. i can rest awhile to be tough... but parents i have to make them no worry on me.... i really dunno wat to say d.... i surrender d... let me alone and calm down...

0 comments: