CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

diarrhoea..

yesterday nite, i was so suffer ... dizzy like hell... then vomit and diarrhoea.... so suffer... 1st time food poisoning... luckily darling is here.. he fetch me to hospital ... after come bak from hospital i vomit again... but i vomit in the pail, luek~ so smelly... i was so dizzy.. i asked kuoky help me to wash the pail.. sigh... he sked.. then i wash the pail by myself with a damn dizzy condition.... haiz... sked apalah.. if u r the patient u vomit in the pail i will do it for u too... but u not dare... tat moment i quite disappointed lo... but sigh... i also understand it is so suffer for him to wash it so... then rest awhile , feel no nothing can vomit anymore, then i faster consume the medicine, after tat wash up and quickly go lie on the bed to sleep... so dizzy... so suffer... around 2.00am.. my roomate come back.. she really so sot wan.. wash clothes again... so noisy...damn annoying... the moment i open my eyes, no more dizzy d.. fine, ignore u.. then 6.30 am something... she wash clothes again!! yes, is again!!. u see, where got such silly ppl wan???? i met first time.. say her hardworking or wat?? then i skip the POP class d... after tat i try to wake up and go for EMC class. wat the fuck... the lecturer said today i got no more to teach.. but not allow us to go.. wat the... our presentation has gone d... sit there and chat.. but i was still blur after vomit out whole nite... then go home d, called my mum and told her , i food poisoning.. then she very fast ask me who fetch u, guy or gal.. ? r u dating..? wat can i answer?? i knw if i answer yes my life will started suffer when go home.. she muz scold me.. then i answered no... but she said " no?" i wonder y i so big d, in university d cant have a bf... y?? as long as i still study . be the good student ma ok lo.. y so kolot wor..... lastime sis study in Kolej, dad also asked y no ppl woo ar? y me is like this wor.. wrong 1 time like punish me forever... so suffer... who to blamed?? my younger brother??? becoz of dating academic drop sharply become me oso cant d??? how about my sis?? mouth said wont bother if dating in uni, did she asked many in front of my mum..? i dunno... i really dunno.. or my mum really smart like that..? haiz... y i can metioned my frens they dating, y myself cant dating...???



pity Apple

0 comments: