CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

he is near me

haha, my darling was move to westlake again. becoz of the rashes . yeah, v got no more distance between us. and save petrol for him d. previously, when v wana go eat i sure slowly in prepare myself, but now.. he is so near. btw, if walk it is quite far oso. whaha!! anyways, westlake is more facilities than eastlake in my perception la. wah, he received alot of free gift from danish wor. y i dun hav ya? i hav been a tenant here about 1 and half year d. NO free gift geh. protection mattress some more.. anyway, for sure i am the 1 who very happy he is near me la. if he is still in 1434 i more happy, u knw y? becoz i juz nit to walk infront a row and turn left then there is his house already. whahaha!!
yes, the magazine finally have submited to tutor lu~~ my assignment is going to getting less and less. but i still can feel the stress i having now.. u knw how? if u press ur shoulder, u feel pain and hard , this is call stress. its like u carrying a burden on ur shoulder. so massage will be a better way lo. i nit itso much~~~ so tired now.. nitez.. muack~~

0 comments: