CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

tired....

its been 2 months i din touch any seafood and my favurite food d... its all becoz i got so sensitive skin... ellergic .. rashes for 1 month i tot i can no longe eat those pan mee until i almost look like a "pan" d.. then suddenly got 1 scar on my mimi... i got scared... becoz all the symptom i have is totally like breast cancer... then worry.. and sked ... many problem occurred in my mind.. last week i went back home town to c doctor.. while i waiting to go in the room.. i got so nervous.. my heart beat increase... luckily, my dad is blessing me.. i am juz ellergy.. walao eh!! shocked me... after ate for 2 days medicine, my mimi heal 75% d.. luckily... u knw.. i even ever think many non sense and make sense questions ... ermm... how can i live without mimi.. how i going to feed my little cute babies nextime... i love babies so much leh!! whahaha!! luckily ... really.. is like the feeling when v waiting our SPM result release. whaha!!
i have been gone thru the most tough week last week.. a week where nit to submit 3 assignments.. its so tired all this while.. this sem is the sem that i din home for so long.. becoz of all those stupid assignment.. hopefully.. my shoulder could start lighten from now on...
recently i not happy... dunno y.. dun ignore when i sms u.. if busy. at least send bck to me said u are busy k... i will worry wan..

0 comments: