CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

i am so so so...... tired...

wake up early in the morning fetch my eld bro to bus station... haiz... wat to do... i dun want et scold if 2 times fetch ppl oso is my sis... so sacrifice lo... then come back to kampar d, busy like hell.. tmr is my PR writing presentation.. so scared lo... seems so strong every group.. yet lecturer still not satisfied.. so hopefully tmr our group perform well la... i am so tired leh... so sleepy... miss my darling.... think he might be sleeping now... last friday i spent alot... this was my first time buy clothes RM 130 something... but u knw wat i bought? alot!! u knw i use juz this much of money but bought 5 clothes, skirt, shirt and others. quite smart in spending gah... plus, all i bought ws sold very expensive lastime. now 70% discount. damn cheap.. the highest price oni charged me RM 32.90... whahhaaaa..... syok ! the cloth is very smooth and good quality wan leh..
k la... syok finish shud back to my duty d... go discussion... haiz... y are they alwis set the time in the middle of having food wan.. at a lost for words


Panda Apple

0 comments: