CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

is cOme to the end of the sem again..

quite boring with the uni life here... start the sem, rush for the assignment , end the sem again.. it is so bored to such a life... whenever i busy with my assignment time. i sure will think of sem break... but this kind of sem break i will be have now is no longer as wat i wish... coz i knw... my sem break will be work for housekeeping at home.. serve my elder sis lunch, think wat she eat... even she will order u a place tat not smooth to go to pack for cham ice... but now... besides my mum bicycle at home i cant think of others vehicle to substitute my work.. coz the motorbike was taken by my eld bro to Malacca not even enuf 1 month then stole by jerk... if i ride the motor back to hometown i not dare lo... haiz... i cant imagine wat will my sem break be later.... sure argue alot with my eld sis i knw... becoz of wat...? housechores lo.......
yesterday went to ipoh for walk... really very unlucky... i met the untie that i sked the most.. my god... i dunno i shud said lucky or not.. coz i not holding hand with kuoky tat time before meet them.. then my uncle saw me, point at us, wat to do?? of coz go greet them la... then saw tat kuoky lo.... they are not stupid wan la.. but my aunt din call me afterward.. i was thinking.... wat will going to happen next if i meet her nextime... but , maybe my performance still ok tat time gua... after chat while with them..my soul is like out of my body... i sked like hell... i cant concentrate of wat i shop over there... but i still got bought a watch before met them tat time.. haha, so happy to have a POLO watch.. i wish to have long long ago d... whahahah!!! so nice .. i like it.. simple yet i like... it is not like wat saw in Tesco here wan.. all same type, style... this a bit class... hehe... silver colour.. somemore, final is around the corner. my watch ald broken for 1 month yet i still surveying want to buy or not.. finally io understd soemtimes wait awhile maybe there is a good thing waiting for me... dunno why... today is saturday yet feel like sunday... is totally cant feel the happy when weekend coming... becoz once next week gone there will be my final.... arghh!!! i am so blur now...


APPLE

0 comments: