CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

insomia and nightmare begin...

argh!! i am so stress now!!! yestd my back so pain... tot go to sleep early ok la.. but when lie on the bed i lying until 3 am still opening my eyes... i dunno y once i close my eyes there are a lot of things to pop out in my mind ... until my eyes close d still feel the force tat i close it.... so suffering... then today my roomate wake up damn early... 8 am like tat already wake up... argh!! that's the time i juz sleep dying.. she open the door close again.. open and close many times.... too bad is the toilet door when open got sound... the whole morning juz kept listen to the door sound... then i wake up i still dizzying.. wat to do... i knw i will suffering with this in the morning tats y i request to go ur room sleep ytdy.. but i wonder y u cant understd.... the bad condition i have.... sigh... i start fed up with all of this d ... dun want lose... no matter how i said, how i explain.. the stupid still dunno... caring become controling... argh! more suffer... i really think alot ytdy.... and i hate ... i juz knw u can too protective even infront of me... u sked ur right gone worry this and tat. no face or wat... sigh... fed up... i damn fed up.... if me and urself.. i knw i'm juz the second.... in ur heart i'm the second, in my heart i putting myself also the 2nd.. u ? wat status i being in ?
the cost and reward tat study in psychology... i get cost or reward..? my heart has the answer....

i juz want a nice sleep from now on...
go away devil apple.

0 comments: