CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

will i get all B... sigh.. wont d..

sigh.. not enuf time to do my section C in EMC. but i wrote all d.. juz not enuf time for me to check.. the sequence not organise... then go home refered to the marking scheme. oh my god!!! i din write in paragraph.. cham... i waste 5 bonus mark.. is bonus u knw... y i said so?? it juz for paragraphing and intro,body, conclusion.. sad.. hopefully in front the part get higher to cover it back....
dunno y my gastric strike me badly this few days... after ate.. sit while i can feel the acid tat strike my gastric... damn suffer....
3 subjects down d... still got 3 more to go... so far the paper i sked the most i can handled and had become past tense.. so i quite not much worry about the following 1... but hor.. although i said not tat worry.. but when come to the day close to it... i sure nervous and not sleep well... since there is 4 hari raya holidays... i think i will spend it wisely. whahahaha~~!!!!!

0 comments: