CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

y i cant pak tou in my family...

argh! i dunno y others can pak tou happily yet i date with secretly.... my mum asked me am i dating... shud i admit..? sigh... she ask with the tune tat makes me uncomfortable.. sometimes wish to admit and share oso cannot... y ? y other can share their love story with parents and me cannot... shud i blame my youngest borther that creaed alot of problems when dating... so now i date in a suitalbe age oso get blame.. cant bear with this stress... i juz hope my mum can understand me... can linear to me abit since i am so big d... if not a bf, ur daugther wont got ppl to look after her in a place away from home..

2 comments:

chengboon said...

Dear Apple,
I think that your family is very important to you, so does you are important in your family. They are worry about you having another BF, because they are afraid that another guy in your life might have affect your academic, or another guy in your life may have cheat on you and take away your virginity. I am not making your situation worst, but this is usually what parents worry about their children, especially when the child is away from home. I tell you, my mother worried about the same thing as well. No matter how much you wanna share with them or convince them everything's gonna be all right, they're still gonna worry about the same thing over and over again...lol. So let's join in to the club - I dont care my mom not allowing me having a BF anot, as long as I allow myself having a BF.

Notty Apple said...

haha, i come from a strict family since small, many of my cousins oso dating secretly when the graduation day they oni told their parents... haha.. so my bf oso understd la.. but sometimes not fun to go for date when in ipoh ,sked to meet relatives then report to my mum.. i knw they worry me once dating affect my academic wan.. tats y i proving tat i'm not, try fight for academic lo.. then they can surrender ma.. of coz i hope my bf oso fight for academic la.. so tat my parents wont worry me if they knw..